You have no items in your shopping cart.
How To Update The T70 Camera
1. Formate the sd card on computer
2. Extract the files named “DSPISP.bin, "ISP.BIN" and “MCUISP.bin” from the zip.
3.Copy both files to the root directory of the memory card.
NOTICE: DO NOT change the name of the files.
4.Insert at least 4 AA batteries, then inset the sd card to camera, slide the operating mode selector switch from OFF to SETUP position
5. And then find setting : System -- FW UPDATE , then the camera will update automatically (see the video)
6. When it flashes, then slide the camera to OFF , and get out the battery. It's done. (see the video)
7. After format the sd card, you can use the camera again
Here is the video mentioned above: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dtfnc3zraxse9tg/Campark%20T70%20Update%20.mp4?dl=0
Note: Do not update the camera version casually. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service first, Support@campark.net
Download: Campark T70 Update