- The nominal capacity of the battery is 7.4V/2500mAh. The total capacity is 18.5Wh when the battery outputs DC 6V, its actual power is 18.5Wh=6V/3080mAh.
- Compatible with all Campark model trail cameras and another brand of DC 6V /2A trail cameras.
- You don't need to waste time changing the batteries of your hunting camera frequently.IP56 spray- waterproof is designed for both indoor and outdoor use， be able to work with your hunting camera on a rainy day.
- The operating temperature is between -20℃~60℃， no need to worry about extreme cold or extreme heat weather.
- The solar power bank is designed with a sophisticated safeguard circuit, the power will automatically be cut off in the case of overload and over-discharge, protecting the battery and ensuring its long-term use.
Compatible With All Trail Cameras
Designed specifically for outdoor trail cameras, compatible with all DC 6V /2A popular trail cameras. Connect the panel to your hunting camera, then place it outdoors.
IP56 Waterproof protects the solar feeder light from rain, moisture, dust, corrosion, etc.
High Conversion Efficiency
Campark Solar Power Bank built-in 3000mAh Lithium Ion Battery. It is charged by converting solar energy into electricity during day time. Can provide years and years of consistent, free power.
- Model No: BC179
- Capacity: 7.4V/2500mAh=6V/3080mAh
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion Battery
- Input voltage: DC 12V
- Output voltage: DC 6V/2A Max
- Power Socket: Φ3.5mm Connector
- Waterproof: IP56 Spray-waterproof
- Operation temperature: -20℃ ~ 60℃
- Dimensions: 148mm*99mm*15mm
- The bracket should first be screwed into the tree your camera is attached to, at a point above the camera. Avoid placing it under branches that block the sun from reaching the solar cells.
- The output voltage of the solar charger is DC 6V / 2A. Please check if your camera has an input voltage of 6V / 2A and an interface of 3.5mm.
What's in the BOX?
- 1x Solar Power Bank
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Threaded Tripod
- 1x User Manual Card
- 3x Screw