In addition to trail cameras equipped with solar panels, this BC643 6V/2500mAh can be used with other Campark trail cameras.
- The nominal capacity of the battery is 3.7V/2500mAh.
- Compatible with all Campark model trail cameras（Except for Campark trail camera with its own solar panel）
- You don't need to waste time changing the batteries of your hunting camera frequently.IP66 spray- waterproof is designed for both indoor and outdoor use， be able to work with your hunting camera on a rainy day.
- The operating temperature is between -20℃~60℃, no need to worry about extreme cold or extreme heat weather.
- The solar power bank is designed with a sophisticated safeguard circuit, the power will automatically be cut off in the case of overload and over-discharge, protecting the battery and ensuring its long-term use.
Compatible With All Trail Cameras
Designed specifically for outdoor trail cameras, compatible with all popular trail cameras（Except for Campark trail camera with its own solar panel）. Connect the panel to your hunting camera, then place it outdoors.
IP66 Waterproof protects the solar feeder light from rain, moisture, dust, corrosion, etc.
High Conversion Efficiency
Campark Solar Power Bank built-in 2500mAh Lithium Ion Battery. It is charged by converting solar energy into electricity during day time. Can provide years and years of consistent, free power.
- Model No: BC643
- Capacity: 3.7V/2500mAh
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion Battery
- Input voltage: Type-C 5V/1A
- Output voltage: DC 6V/2A Max
- Power Socket: Φ3.5mm Connector
- Waterproof: IP66 Spray-waterproof
- Operation temperature: -20℃ ~ 60℃
- Dimensions: 148mm*99mm*15mm
- The bracket should first be screwed into the tree your camera is attached to, at a point above the camera. Avoid placing it under branches that block the sun from reaching the solar cells.
- The output voltage of the solar charger is DC 6V / 2A. Please check if your camera has an input voltage of 6V / 2A and an interface of 3.5mm.
- 1*Solar Panel
- 1*Installation Bracket
- 1*Screw Pack
- 1*Installation Instructions