- Please DO NOT TOUCH THE PIR（the passive infrared sensors） after removing the protective foil， or might cause a scratch on the sensors though a scratch won't affect the camera effect. We don‘t recommend removing the protective foil.
- Micro SD cards up to a capacity of 32GB are supported. A Micro SD card (Class 10 up to 32GB) is recommended.
- Micro SD card and batteries are Not Included in the package.
- Please format the memory card before use.
- Videos created by this camera maybe not be supported by standard windows video. We recommend VLC or Irfanview player.
- Please DO NOT buy the memory card recommended by "Frequently bought together" which is NOT compatible with this camera.
3 Passive Infrared Sensors
3 passive infrared sensors design can save more battery power while working and increases sensitivity which makes it triggered in a shorter time with a long distance of up to 42 m(65ft).
Super Infrared Night Vision
42 pcs low glow infrared LEDs, 850nm infrared flash technology brings a clear view of wildlife at night. Valuable moments of nights will never be missed. This trail camera would be a perfect gift for you.
42 Megapixel Image and 4K Lite Video
Campark T45A trail camera upgrades 42MP and features 4K Lite resolution, allowing you to enjoy the wonderful animal world through super crystal pictures.
If you want to know more wildlife secrets, choose T45A to easily touch the unbelievable fantastic world.
The T45A trail camera is a helpful assistant in tracking animals for hunters.
The trail camera is also a home monitor, which would be a multifunctional device.
Help you monitor your farm, protecting farm crops and animals from outside safety threats—great ideas for gifts.
Micro SD card and batteries are Not Included in the package.
- A Micro SD card (Class 32GB) is recommended.
- Please format the memory card before using the trail camera.
- Please remove the protective foil from the camera lens to not affect the camera effect.
- We don‘t recommend removing the protective foil or touching the sensor lenses on both sides as they may cause scratches (Scratches don't affect the detection effect).
- Power: 1.5V AA battery*8, Support External DC 6V power supply, but at least 1.5A
What's in the BOX?
- 1x Trail Camera
- 1x Belt
- 1x Tree Mount
- 1x USB Cable
- 3x Screw
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Support Card