Campark action camera is one of the most popular all over the world, it is not only cheaper, but also have so many advanced features, we believe that we will receive more customers' reviews. Please read about Campark ACT76 products by one of our customer's evaluation.
I love this camera! Bought to capture our fall hunting experiences. It worked great. The video quality is great. I will note that I have only filmed on 1080p, due to the fact that I don't have a 4k TV.
Here's some of my comments from my overall impression:
- Price: I feel that this is a good camera for the price, compared to a GoPro setup. For someone not making movies and just wanting to capture some fun events, this is a way better option.
- Compact and lightweight. It readily slipped into my pocket to be carried on foot or horseback
- Seems to be sturdy and not flimsy
- Selection of accessories that came with this should be almost everything I would need. I would have liked it to include a headband attachment so I could wear it over my ball cap. I was able to purchase one for cheap on Amazon, so not a big deal.
- Remote control works AWESOME!!!
- Some of the language used in the menus is confusing. For example, in the Auto Shutdown menu, it lists 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, and Close. I was wanting a setting where it would stay on all the time so it would be ready to shoot whenever I was (understanding this would kill the battery, but when hunting, you need to be ready all the time). With some experimenting I was able to determine that the Close setting was actually this. With Close on, it never auto shutdown. They should rename Close as Never.
- Startup time. This thing takes a long time to startup. Upwards of 8 seconds sometimes. Not a deal killer, but an annoyance. To mitigate, I have to leave the camera on all the time to catch the shots when they happen.
- Wish it came with an external charger. Have to take the camera out of the housing to charge each time.
- Not great video in low light conditions. This camera does best in full daylight.
Overall I am really happy with this camera and got some great shots of our hunts so far this fall. Also, NOTE, I originally had difficulty with viewing the videos on my computer. All I would get is fuzzy picture accompanying the sound and the occasional green screen. I ran the video through Sony's free Action Cam Movie Creator software, and then it spit out fully functional videos. I assume that this is due to me using an older computer that can't process or view 1080p.
I hope I have helped your purchasing decision of this product. I am not affiliated with the manufacturer, seller or any other product related company nor am I under any obligation to write this review. I do this for my own fun and pleasure! Feel free to comment and let me know if I have helped you, and please click "helpful" below if I was able to help. If you should have any questions, please post them below in the Comments. I try to answer all inquires in a timely fashion to the best of my ability. Lastly, Follow me on Amazon if you wish to be notified as I post new reviews. I promise they will always be meaningful and never a bunch of blathering junk.